- Students are expected to attend all classes. Progress depends on regular and consistent participation!
- Absences are excused when phoned into the office. Belliston Academy does not offer make-up classes.
- All students are expected to arrive at the studio 10 minutes before the class is scheduled to start
- All students are expected to be in the class on time
- Students entering class late for any reason may be asked to observe the class
Due to community involvement, illness, or personal reasons, substitute teachers will be utilized.
Lost & Found
Lost and found items are placed on the lower level by the soda vending machine. During weeks the studio is closed, unclaimed items will be sent to a charitable organization.
Snack Shop and eating area are located on the lower level across from The Dancer’s Closet.
Studio Rules and Regulations
- NO gum, jewelry, smoking, or drinking allowed in the building
- Food is allowed in designated areas only
- Students may not leave class without permission
- Students are not allowed in the dance studio without a teacher present
- Valuables should not be left in dressing room
- Belliston Academy of Ballet or Belliston Centre of Dance are not responsible for lost or stolen items!
- All students must wear cover-up clothing while entering and leaving the building!
Belliston Academy of Ballet
8310 W. Coal Mine Ave
Littleton, CO 80128
Belliston Centre of Dance
9140 W. 100th Ave, Suite A-10
Broomfield, CO 80021